Do you want to know whether your pay per click (PPC) campaign is yielding results?
What is the quality score of your campaign?
Do you want to know the areas of your PPC campaign which needs improvement?
Do you want to know the negative ad words?
Do you want to keep your AdWords cost low?
No one is perfect and the same applies for any strategy. Someone working on the same campaign for a long time might miss opportunities and best practices. By letting a fresh pair of eyes evaluate every aspect of your PPC campaign, you will generate a list of possible improvements, expansions and corrections that should increase the quality and performance of your campaign.So it’s not about daily (or weekly) optimizations like bid changes and keyword research, but it’s looking at the bigger picture and making sure no opportunities are missed.
A PPC audit would answer most of your queries. An audit would include analysis as well as recommendations.
The various issues that a PPC audit would delve into are:
- Goal Setting and measurement
- Campaign Settings & Bid Adjustments
- Ad Extensions
- Impression Share
- Quality Score
- Account Structure
- Keywords and Match Types
- Product Listing Ads
- Bid Management
- Landing Pages
- Display Network
Weat RedberriesDigital Marketing, Dubai will help you with the audit of your PPC strategy and would meet your needs, saving you time & money.
Overall benefits that our campaign would provide:
- Actionable insights and competitive intelligence
- Measure click through ate (CTR)
- Review quality score
- Analyze campaign/ account activity
- Optimize landing page
- Higher conversion rate
- Reach your target customer at the right time with the right ad
- Keeping advertising budget under control
- Increase in revenue and return on investment (ROI)
- Better synergy with other verticals like, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), etc
Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on Adwords