Are you a global company? Do you want to sell your products in more than one country?
Are you in a fix whether the same marketing strategy would work in different countries?
Whether the same advertisements would work in different places?
Whether the same key words would work in different countries?
Do you know whether your target population searches in English or native language?
Do you know that Google isn’t the leader everywhere? Yandex has 62% market in Russia, and Google has only 26%,
Bing has ~ 16% market share in US, Baidu has ~80% in China.
Have you ever came across a funny ad that appeared like a string of separate words tied together? The reason is that agencies and brands take short-cut while localizing PPC campaigns.
Having a multilingual PPC strategy can be a wonderful way to break into international markets.
For building an effective multilingual PPC campaign, one needs to understand the target population well, contents need to be properly translated, identify the proper search engine, conduct multilingual keyword research, build quality landing pages, keep a close tab on campaign settings, etc.
Given the aforesaid complexities, it is important to hire a professional for a customized approach. We at RedberriesDigital Marketing, Dubai will help you with the perfect PPC strategy specially drafted for multilingual campaigns that would meet your needs, saving you time & money.
Overall benefits that our PPC campaign would provide:
- Well targeted and optimized web marketing strategy in each language you work in
- Offer native-level understanding of markets
- Improved international online visibility
- Conversion focused adverts
- Conversion optimized landing pages
- Higher conversion rate
- Reach your target customer at the right time with the right ad
- Increase in revenue and return on investment (ROI)
- Better synergy with other verticals like, Search Engine Optimization(SEO), etc
87% of web visits come directly from search engines, 9% come from banners and only 4% come directly from the browser.