“One of the toughest things to access in the developmental sector is funds and volunteers!
We do all this good work and yet people with money just don’t care!”
“Have you tried approaching these people through online marketing?”
“Do you know how costly these advertising campaigns are?
I am unable to give decent clothes to my volunteers and you want me to advertise online?”
“Haven’t you heard of Google Grants?”
Often lack of information leads to lesser accessibility and uninformed decisions. Advertising is one of the ways to tackle these issues and bringing together providers and people in need. The same goes with developmental sector which focuses on better results and impact, often neglecting the outreach of those results to people interested in donating their time and money to increase the scale of that impact.
Google Grants is an initiative which can help qualified organizations with $10,000 per month (i.e. more than 36,000 Dirhams) in the form of AdWords. This can have a huge impact on the potential donors and volunteers for the organization which will further have a ripple effect.
One of the toughest parts of Google Grants is to maintain eligibility for Google Ad Grant. We at RedberriesDigital Marketing, Dubai understand the importance of such a great scheme and the impact of the Grant on the development of our client and hence our society.
We can help you with:
- Legal and Marketing advice for Google Ad Grants.
- Consumption of the Grants in most effective and efficient manner.
- Accessing the Grant and maintaining the status.
- Targeted audience needs to be treated in a customized manner for developmental market as against regular company advertisements. We can create such campaigns.
- Help with technicalities of campaigns, leaving you to focus on impacting the society.
Implementing Google Grants has the potential of attracting 10,000 to 40,000 new website visitors each month. All of this for FREE!