We had a client who wanted to increase the inherent reach of his online business and hence, held an online competition which he marketed through Facebook. After spending large amounts of money on advertisements and post boosts, even though the client was able to reach across to a large number of individuals, the conversion rate remained low. That’s when the company turned to us. The biggest advice that we could give the client was, patience and nurture, owing to the fact that Facebook is like a baby, it needs constant monitoring as well as changes in the form of constant developments. By becoming the babysitter for Facebook, we turned around the situation for the client.
Facebook is a constantly changing environment and hence, needs a dynamic approach to make the most use of. We at RedberriesDigital Marketing, Dubai provide tailor made ad campaigns for companies, agencies, blogs and brands to make the most of the platform. One of the biggest aspects that we look into is the creation of Facebook ads targeted at specific audiences, which may be structured in order to reach particular individuals depending on the specific preferences and needs of the brand or company.
We ensure that the company or brand in question can single out certain sections of the consumer base, which can give them the maximum number of conversions. Moreover, we provide the companies and brands with a completely stable and affordable budget in order for them to tailor their advertising campaign on.
These are the aspects which we provide to the companies and brands for their advertising requirements on Facebook:
- Monitoring Facebook ad campaigns for the stipulated time periods, depending on the company or the brand’s preference.
- Creating image-based and video ads in order to ensure that traffic can be channelized into a native landing site.
- Create campaigns to drive more customers to the fan page of your brand or company.
- Increase the number of engagements in your company or brand app by drawing customers to it.
- Managing analytics and monitoring the statistics of how a company’s or brand’s advertisements are behaving.
Approximately $234 million worth of virtual gifts and goods were bought by users through Facebook over a quarter.