SEO is a kind of activity for which the results can vary from a couple of weeks to several months (results are not now) and still be part of an iterative project. Expect and plan for this issue is the best way to ensure sustainable future clarity with customers.
When redesigning the website it is a must to have an SEO-friendly, optimized at the launch site, which allows cost savings. We plan to position your brand for the best results without malpractices. Beyond implementation, we support you in planning for the long term. A New Era of SEO With advanced algorithms and filters to clean up its index (Penguin, Panda) Google today records guidelines that tend toward the responsibility to establish a real connection with the audience. We will combine our professional expertise and marketing services to make your website noticeable online and retain loyal users.
We have made search engine optimization simple by providing three different packages from which you can choose.
The three packages offer you a 360-degree performance, where we support your brand for its SEO activities.
- Increased visibility on Google, Yahoo and Bing search engines
- Think strategically: find synonyms, topics not directly related to your product but related to it.
- Follow the competitor’s social media platforms and forums and find out what phrases they use in their discussions.
- Think about your product (if you have a lot of them, list them all) and build categories and subcategories.
- Use keyword tools
- Search websites of rivals for additional keywords
There is no one SEO strategy that works effectively for all websites and is always effective for all types of business. Once you build the plan, consider:
- What you promote: service, products, and so on.
- Your target audience: men, women, groups, etc.
- Structure of the website: the architecture of the site, name of the URL, etc.
- Content assets: photos, videos, infographics, articles and so on.
- You should learn more about your competitors before creating your SEO strategy: their high-ranking keywords and target market segment.
- Linking to high-quality websites is important because more links to high-quality websites mean better SERP results.
- Using simple phrases and less sophisticated content when you write them for a particular audience
- Establish a calendar of activities
- Repurpose old content to make them relevant
- Delete old content that doesn’t contribute to any website traffic
- Look for duplicate content
- People today don't like reading, or they don't have time to read the entire article. Add infographics, images, and videos to make them interesting.
- Using SWOT analysis is the best way to plan your SEO strategy. The main idea of this study is to recognize the website’s strengths, weaknesses (for example, lack of photography skills), opportunities and challenges (more about your potential competitors: their high-ranking websites, SEO tactics, and so on).
Website developers sometimes are not aware of SEO while the website is being built and maintained. These are the things that you should take care of:
- URLs: They will be created by search queries. You write step by step instructions on "how to bake delicious honey cookies," for example, the URL should show "How to cook honey cookies" The main idea is to make it easy and user-friendly to share with others.
- No additional URL characters: It may affect your search engine ranking and user experience of the website.
- Longer page load time: It is bad for both; website's indexing and crawling and users get impatient and leave the page.
- Make your content accessible: Do not have any form or ask users their personal details to access the content. You can also shield the content from search engines using this technique.
- Redirects 301 and 302: Redirect 301 is a permanent redirect from one URL to the next. It is recommended for SEO. 302 is a brief change. It blocks the search engine content, which is quite detrimental to your SEO.
- HTML title tag: The title tag should be special and transparent for each page. Keep it strong to attract more readers and eventually, more customers will be attracted.
- Meta description: Meta description is very difficult to write because it attracts readers. It should include keywords that are targeted. The key idea of the article for which it is intended should be defined. But remember: do not copy it!
- Images: Use the ALT attribute and add targeted keywords to the filename if you want to rank your images on the search engine.
- Subdomains: Subdomains can be considered as a separate website and the main website will definitely not receive any SEO benefits. Using subfolders is better.
INTERNAL LINKS: For SEO, internal connections are very important. Imagine your website as a spider network: everything is connected, nothing is left out. The same applies to pages on the website
LINK BUILDING: The building of links helps your website to rank higher in your niche compared to other websites
- Use various techniques, like a skyscraper
- Involve influencers together in order to create content. They are going to be interested in sharing or even linking to your content.