Website Information Architecture Design
“I have all the information I need to make this website click with the audience.
The only issue is I don’t know how to put it up there!”
“We know how to present the information the audience needs to know,
but we don’t know if the audience will accept it the way we wish to present it.”
“The substance I have on my website is same as that of my competitors.
I wish I could put it in a way that people would know my website is as efficient as others out there.”
The major concern here is putting the content of your website in such a way that it catches the attention of the users and makes them keep coming back.
Information architecture plays an important role in increasing traffic. Customers want information to be provided to them in a way they want to find it. It’s a time-consuming step and has a huge impact on your website.
This is where RedBerries is ready to help you out. We have a five-step approach to make your project successful.
- Discovery: This is where we connect with what your business is, getting a clear understanding of it.
- Planning: We prioritize information and build a marketing strategy that is required to make your website meet the demands of the customers.
- Design: We craft your website in such a way that helps your audience have a spectacular experience, allowing speed navigation, enhanced comprehension and efficiency.
- Development: Latest programming techniques are used to have thorough Quality Assurance for your project.
- Optimization: After implementation of your social media strategy we move to extended maintenance which is managing your online social presence. We do this time consuming part for you and you can focus on your core business.
Conducting ethnographic research can take place in the following steps:
- Recognize your users
- Prepare a questionnaire
- Conduct a survey
- Analyse the results
- Understand your users and create personas
Once you connect with your users, you can provide them with what they want in a way they prefer. This makes it easier to get traffic and popularize your product amongst the necessary audience.
Following this requirement eats away your time hence here we are at RedBerries, ready to assist you in every way possible so that your website could reach its true potential without any obstructions.
With careful planning, SEO focused content strategy and an understanding of the power of information architecture
– you can grow a new website to over 100,000 organic visitors per month in less than 1 year.