Difficulties we have answered for NGOs & Charity Organizations:
“How can SEO help our charity organization?”
“We are not into the profit sector. We are a charity organization. Can SEO help in expanding the reach of our causes?”
“We have a website, yet our charity organization doesn’t get the optimum benefit from online donations as it should.”
“How do I ensure the good work that I do gets discovered by the right people?”
There is only one thing to say when clients come to us with these questions – “Visibility matters in today’s time.”
Fewer visibility results in less website traffic. Less website traffic means fewer people know about your charity organization and the causes it supports. Less awareness means only fewer donations. Fewer donations mean your charity organization was unable to fully serve its purpose.
But how do you become more visible?
The use of SEO techniques will help your charity organization in more than one way. When people search for a cause that your charity organization supports, it will increase the specific visits to your website. Besides this, if your charity organization shows on the first page of the search result, people will also start trusting your charity organization and the causes it supports.
How do we come into the picture?
- We direct the traffic to your website by ensuring that your website name shows up on the first page of the search engine results. Using Search Engine Optimization techniques skillfully is our forte.
- We optimize your website also so that you are easily discoverable.
- We know how a page is ranked. We help your website in achieving a very high rank. A high rank means more popularity and more popularity means more online donations for your charity organization.
- Creating more traffic for your website is our goal but it is also important that your website name appears only in relevant search results. And we know how to do that.
- We help you in updating your website regularly so that search engines continually direct new donors to your charity organization.
More than 33% of charity organizations do not send mail to their new subscribers in the first 30 days after they have signed up.
You can be the one who sets new trends.