Do you want to increase your top line?
Have you ever thought of directing the response traffic to promote your new product? How much time do you want
your customer to spend on a particular web page or your site?
Display advertising planning would help you increase awareness of your product/brand and answer questions like,
“Who are my customers?”
“Who can be my future customers?”
“What kind of people are they? What is their interest? Does my product fit into their area of interest?”We all know that if we can plan well, we will strategize well. If we strategize well, we will achieve our desired goal.Display advertising planning will help you answer the 3Ws of advertising: What? Where? When? It will help you find what product or brand you want to advertise, which media to target, when to advertise.
The benefits of display advertising planning are:
- Better targeting by understanding the demographic profile of the target population
- Getting the ads listed on relevant sites
- Higher transparency and feedback reports that help formulate better strategies
- Reducing marketing cost
- Effectively share space with others
- Benefit from geo-targeting
Our strategy includes but is not limited to:
- Finding audience by proper research
- Determining the objective by following SMART approach – Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time specific objectives
- Organizing the strategy and making the objective more clear
- Creating the proper advertisement
- Executing the strategy
- Measuring the performance and optimizing the strategy to maximize results
The average clickthrough rate of display ads across all formats and placements is 0.06% (Source: Display Benchmarks Tool).
About 50% of clicks on mobile ads are accidental. (Source: GoldSpot Media)
All queries are answered within 10 hours during work days and within 16 hours during holidays.