When mobile app development Dubai is to be considered for mid-sized businesses, one must take intensive care while the mobile application development Dubai process is undertaken.
Numbers have shown that app development companies in Dubai are in big demand by businesses that are looking for a turnaround or upgrade.
- The best mobile app development company in Dubai states that mobile apps account for more than half the total time spent on digital media.
- Revenues generated by the use of native mobile apps are running into billions by the end of the year.
- One of the mobile app development companies in Dubai propounds that an average consumer has about 30 apps installed on his smartphone.
With all these impressive numbers in place, it is important to understand the place and the process that you must consider while having your own mobile app developed. Having a grasp of your target audience and your competition is crucial and to get that knowledge, consider answering the following-
- Who are your target users?
- What is your business goal?
- Which platform is best for you?
- Which mobile app language is most convenient?
- Which is the popular platform among your competitors?
- What is your app development budget?
- What is the timeframe needed for app development?
- What marketing and promotional strategies do you have for your app?
Mobile App Goals and Objectives
Answering the following will put you in a position to develop an effective marketing strategy-
- What problem does the app solve?
- What features does it need to include?
- What is the USP of the app?
Wireframe & Storyboard
One must strike a balance between prioritizing functionality, research, and app design to utilize the budget allocated for app development, judiciously. At this stage, you have a fair idea of the look and aesthetic appeal of the final rollout of the app. However, the following quotes can help you create a rather engaging wireframe-
Which ideas are the highlight of the brand?
How rich is the user experience?
How different is the mobile app from the web app?
The backend of Your Mobile App
As the wireframe developed will serve as the scaffold for structuring the app, the storyboard will impart a seamless and effortless user experience. Similarly, the backend of the app would need to be suitably supported, for example-
- Data Diagram
- Data Integration
- Push Notification Services
It is often advised to opt for a Backend as a service (BaaS) platform to run your app on as they efficiently solve common challenges like scalability and paucity of in-house experts for mobile app management. One point to note- keeping your wireframe flexible and adaptive is surely an important task in order to overcome technical limitations.
Test The Prototype & Develop the App
At this step, the developer gets to evaluate the design concept, gather feedback, and pinout any non-functional link or flaw that could be a potential hampering in the smooth functioning of the app.
Calling in volunteers to test the app is again a good idea to gain a third person’s objective feedback on functionality and ease of use.